Friday, March 11, 2011

Meatloaf

"Eeww, gross" is what came to my mind when I thought of meatloaf.  However, what could be more Paleo than meat and veggies cooked as one? So I decided to give it another go with Sarah's recipe.  As she states, this meal was a HUGE hit.  I am now a meatloaf believer.

Inspired from Everyday Paleo
ingredients
1 diced red onion
2 lbs of grass fed ground beef
1 cup almond meal
2 eggs
1 can tomato paste
1 tbsp crushed garlic
1/2 tbsp sea salt
2 tbsp dried basil
1 tsp marjoram
cracked black pepper to taste
  


Combine all ingredients together, mix with your hands to thoroughly combine.

Place in bread pan, drizzle with olive oil.  Bake for 45 minutes @ 350 or until meat is cooked through.


I am Jessie, a modern-day CaveWoman. You can contact me at thecavewomanskitchen @ gmail (dot) com and if you are on twitter you can find my tweets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment